Southwest Indian Pottery: Figurines
+Add category to My Preferences
Figurative Pottery pieces have been made at New Mexico Pueblos since before 1880.
- Rain Gods from Tesuque Pueblo
- Human-like figurines from Cochiti Pueblo
- Owls from Acoma and Zuni Pueblos
- Turtles from Cochiti and Acoma Pueblos
- Numerous animals from Santa Clara Pueblo
- Nacimientos (Nativity Sets) from a wide variety of Pueblos
We offer a large selection of figurines, with a focus on early Cochiti Pueblo works.
Southwest Indian PotteryFigurinesCochiti Pueblo, KO-TYIT
Southwest Indian PotteryFigurinesIsleta Pueblo, Tue-I
Southwest Indian PotteryFigurinesSanta Clara Pueblo, Kha'p'oo Owinge
Southwest Indian PotteryFigurinesTesuque Pueblo, TET-SUGEH
View Other Categories Here: